Lemon Tea Recipe। How to make lemon tea ।Deshi style tadka| Dr. manju antil cooking tips

Lemon Tea Recipe। How to make lemon tea। 
Dr Manju Antil Cooking tips 

Making lemon tea is a quick and easy process. Here's a simple recipe:

Ingredients:

1 or 2 tea bags (depending on how strong you want your tea)
2 cups of water
1 lemon
Honey or sugar (optional)

Instructions:
Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan or kettle.
While the water is boiling, cut the lemon into thin slices.
Once the water has boiled, pour it into a teapot or a large mug.
Add the tea bags to the hot water and let them steep for 2-3 minutes.
Remove the tea bags and add the lemon slices to the teapot or mug.
Let the lemon slices steep in the tea for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Remove the lemon slices and add honey or sugar to taste, if desired.
Stir well and serve hot.

That's it! Enjoy your homemade lemon tea.
Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post