Ginger tea recipe। How to make ginger tea। Dr Manju Antil Cooking tips

Ginger tea recipe। How to make ginger tea। Dr Manju Antil

Ginger tea is a delicious and easy-to-make beverage that has a variety of health benefits. Here is a simple recipe to make ginger tea:

Ingredients:
Fresh ginger root (about a thumb-sized piece)
Water
Honey or lemon (optional)

Instructions:
1.Peel the ginger root and thinly slice it.
2.Add the sliced ginger to a pot with 2-3 cups of water.
3.Bring the water to a boil and then reduce heat to low.
4.Simmer the ginger for 10-15 minutes.
5.Remove the pot from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
6.Strain the tea into a mug.
7.Add honey or lemon to taste, if desired.

That's it! Your ginger tea is ready to be enjoyed. You can also experiment with different variations, such as adding cinnamon or mint leaves for additional flavor.
Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post