Homemade Pizza Recipe। Dr Manju Anti cooking tipsl How to make pizza

Homemade Pizza Recipe
Dr Manju Antil। How to make pizza 

Making pizza at home can be a fun and delicious experience! Here are the general steps to follow:

Ingredients:

1 pound pizza dough
1/2 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Additional toppings of your choice (pepperoni, sausage, vegetables, etc.)

Instructions:
Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).

Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface, using a rolling pin or your hands, until it is about 1/4-inch thick.

Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the pizza dough, leaving a small border around the edges.

Add your desired toppings, such as shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, vegetables, etc.

Place the pizza on a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Once the pizza is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Enjoy your delicious homemade pizza!
Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post