How to make Malai Ladoo| deshi style tadka| Dr. manju antil cooking tips


Malai Ladoo recipe

Ingredients

1/2 cup condensed milk

250 gms. paneer (cottage cheese)

2-3 drops kewra essence

1/4 tsp. yellow colour

Method

1.Mash paneer.

2.Add condensed milk and cook on slow flame, stirring continously.

3.Cook till thick and sides leave.

4.Add essence and remove from flame.

5.Mix well.

6.Pour on plate.

7.Cool. Make ladoos.

8.Sprinkle powdered elaichi and decorate.


Related tag: malai ladoo,malai ladoo recipe,malai laddu,malai ke ladoo,malai laddu recipe,easy malai ladoo recipe,malai laddoo,malai ladoo recipe in hindi,how to make malai ladoo,malai ke laddo,how to make malai laddu,kesar malai ladoo,malai ladoo with milk powder,how to make malai ladoo at home,paneer malai ladoo,paneer ladoo,malai laddu in telugu,milk ladoo,malai laddu in hindi,malai ladoo vegan,malai nariyal ladoo,malai ladoo without condensed milk

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post