Butterscotch Shake Recipe| Butterscotch shake recipe| Dr Manju Antil

here is a recipe for a delicious butterscotch shake:

Ingredients:

2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup butterscotch sauce
1/2 cup whole milk
Whipped cream (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, butterscotch sauce, and whole milk.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour the shake into a glass.
4. Top with whipped cream (if desired).
5. Serve and enjoy!

Optional: You can also add some chopped nuts or a drizzle of additional butterscotch sauce on top for some extra flavor and texture.
Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post