how to make Kaju Barfi| deshi style tadka| dr manju antil cooking tips


Kaju Barfi

150 gm cashew nuts

400 gm sugar

elaichi powdered

silver foil (optional)

500 gm khoya


Method

Dry grind the cashew

Mix khoya (grated) and sugar

Heat in a heavy pan, stirring continuously.

Once the sugar dissolves, add the cashew (powdered) and elaichi

Cooking, constantly stir till a soft lump is formed and does not stick to the sides

Roll on a flat surface to desired thickness and apply the silver foil.


related tag: kaju barfi,kaju barfi recipe,kaju ki barfi,kaju burfi,cashew nut burfi,cashew burfi,kaju burfi recipe,barfi,burfi,kaju barfi sweet,barfi recipe,cashew barfi,kaju barfi in telugu,how to make kaju barfi,kaju barfi in kannada,kaju barfi kaise banta hai,kaju barfi banane ka tarika,kaju katli barfi,kaju barfi at home,cashew nut barfi,kaju ki burfi,kaju barfi how to make,kaju barfi easy recipe,kaju barfi and kaju katli,kaju barfi recipe in telugu

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post