how to make Carrot Halwa| deshi style tadka| dr manju antil cooking tips


let's make Carrot Halwa

1 kg juicy orange carrots

1 1/2 litre milk

400-500 gm sugar

elaichi powder (cardomon)

saffron few flakes

few drops orange colour (optional)

1 tbsp ghee

Method

Peel and grate carrots

Put milk and carrots in a heavy saucepan. Boil till thick, stirring occassionally. Once it starts thickening,

stir continuously. Add sugar and cook

further till thickens. Add ghee, elaichi, saffron and colour. Stir on low heat till the mixture collects in a soft

ball or the ghee oozes out. Serve

hot, decorated with a chopped almond or pista.


related tag: carrot halwa,how to make carrot halwa,carrot halwa recipe,how to make perfect gajar ka halwa,gajar ka halwa,gajar ka halwa recipe,how to make gajar ka halwa,gajar halwa,carrot halwa in tamil,halwa recipe,halwa,gajar ka halwa recipe in hindi,how to make carrot halwa in tamil,carrot halwa recipe in tamil,quick gajar halwa recipe,gajar ka halwa with khoya,gajar halwa recipe,how to make gajar halwa,how to make halwa,easy carrot halwa

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post