how to make Badam ka seera| deshi style tadka| dr manju antil cooking tips


Badam ka seera

1 1/2 cups almonds soaked overnight

3 cups hot milk

250 gm ghee

1/2 to 1/3 cup sugar


Method

Peel the almonds, wash them, and grind them to a fine paste.

Heat ghee in a heavy pan.

Add the paste and cook on first high then slow flame, stirring continuously.

After a while, it should turn light brown and aromatic.

Carefully pour hot milk and stir.

Use a long-handled spatula as the mixture tends to splatter.

When thickens, add the sugar and cook, stirring continuously and gently till the ghee begins to separate.

Decorate with chopped nuts and serve hot.


related tag: badam ka halwa,badam halwa,badam halwa recipe,how to make badam ka halwa,badam ka halwa recipe,how to make badam ka halwa at home,badam,badam ka halwa recipe in hindi,badam ka seera,how to make easy badam halwa,badam ka sheera,badam sheera,badam halwa recipe in hindi,badam ka sheera kaise banate hain,badam ka halwa kaise banta hai,badam ka halwa ki recipe,badam ka halwa kaise banate hain,badam ka halwa banane ki vidhi,best badam halwa

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post