how to make Beetroot Halwa| deshi style tadka| dr manju antil cooking tips


let's make a Beetroot Halwa

1 kg beetroot

1 1/2 litre milk

400-500 gm sugar

elaichi powder (cardomon)

saffron few flakes

1 tbsp ghee

Method: 

Peel and grate beetroot

Put milk and dudhi in a heavy saucepan. Boil till thick, stirring occasionally. Once it starts thickening, stir continuously. Add sugar and cook further till thickens. Add ghee, elaichi, saffron, and color. Stir on low heat till the mixture collects in a soft ball or the ghee oozes out. Serve hot, decorated with a chopped almond or pista.


related tag: beetroot halwa,beetroot halwa recipe,how to make beetroot halwa,beetroot halwa in tamil,beetroot halwa recipe in tamil,how to make beetroot halwa in tamil,homemade beetroot halwa,beetroot,beetroot halwa with jaggery,halwa,beetroot halwa recipe in telugu,halwa recipe,home made beetroot halwa,beetroot halwa in telugu,beetroot halwa ela cheyali,beetroot recipes,beetroot halwa telugu,beetroot halwa in cooker,beetroot halwa with milkmaid,beetroot halwa opos

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post