how to make Rava (Semolina) Ladoo| deshi style tadka| dr manju antil cooking tips


Rava (Semolina) Ladoo

Ingredients:

1 cup rava

3/4 cup sugar

2 tbsp. ghee

1/4 cup milk


METHOD:

Take ghee in a deep saucepan and heat.

Add rava and cook on low heat. Stir continuously.

When the rava turns light brown add the sugar. Stir for 3-4 minutes.

Keep aside cool for some time. Add cardomom powder, coconut flakes and saffron.

Add half the milk. Mix well. Wet your hand with milk and shape the mixture in ladoos.


Serves: 12 helpings

Time required: 1/2 hr.

Shelf life : 15 days


related tag: rava ladoo,rava ladoo recipe,how to make semolina ladoo,ladoo,sooji ladoo,ladoo recipe,semolina ladoo,instant rava ladoo reipe,coconut rava ladoo,semolina laddoo,#rava ladoo,laddoo,suji ladoo,easy rava ladoo,#semolina ladoo,rava ladoo recipe in tamil,rava coconut ladoo,#rava ladoo recipe,semolina ladoo recipe,semolina laddoo ape amma,rava na ladoo,dry fruit ladoo with semolina,semolina ladoo recipe sinhala,quick ladoo,rava na ladoo in gujarti

Dr. Manju Antil, PhD

I am interested in writing, specifically articles and short stories. I’d like my career to revolve around writing, which I fondly call “the art of words”, for I believe in the power of words to induce change personally and globally.I would love to share information regarding psychology. contact me through my email, wellnessnetic@email.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post